Virtual CFO Services
A finance function is the lifeline of a business. Given the complexity and structure of any business model, you will surely agree that the financial health of your organisation holds the key to your survival and growth. However, regulatory demands are on a significant rise and catering to these functions takes a lot more dynamism and full-time effort.
Compliance being the order of the day, consumes an organisation's brain power and inherently limits effective core functions. Thus, with your entire wing of finance outsourced to our team of professionals who are trained to deal with compliance and regulatory environments, there is so much more energy that you can save to expend behind the growth of your business.
Now more than ever, startups and corporates are looking for ways to run lean. There is pressure to make cuts to staff and outsource when possible, and this has led to a trend of hiring virtual CFO services over the more traditional in-house full-time CFO. In fact, 40% of early stage businesses shut down due to Financial in-discipline. This statistic itself portrays the importance of engaging a Virtual CFO.
Over the lifecycle of your business, at several stages you would be undertaking strategic decisions like Fundraising, Mergers and Acquisitions etc. Our expertise in the field of Transaction Advisory would help us to provide unmatched services to you and assist you in sailing through this phase in an effective way.
Having done the hike up the hill, we believe we have seen the rocky terrains and the greener pastures and have now carved an exclusive trail for ourselves. Not blind to the pain points an organisation has, we understand and provide customised services that target specific requirements for each of our clients. Our strong and big team of professionals pools together knowledge and experience over a range of areas. Thus, associating with us helps you to gain access to this entire expertise which can help accelerate your growth.
- An end-to-end coverage of the finance function, that cogently works with the business operations and KMPs
- Dedicated focus on Compliance and its related functions
- An enhancement in the quality of reporting in relevance to standards in place, and adherence to governance regulations
- To be a strategic associate in critical financial decisions, that come with years of expertise in handling extraneous circumstances and situations
- Participation in your Board Meetings
- Managing investor relationships and requirements
- An affordable team with years of expertise, who are adept at interpreting results of the MIS and other analytic barometers
- A large network of elite handpicked vendors, for coordination among various aspects of the business functions