The Companies Act 2013 has brought a radical change in the way corporates are governed in India, with an objective, to improve corporate regulatory framework and governance model. Specific responsibilities have now been laid out for the Board of Directors, Audit Committee and Executive Management of the Companies.
The 2013 Act has not only raised the bar by increasing a number of Risk Management and Governance requirements but has also stated stringent penalties for non-compliance to these provisions. The provisions are no longer restricted to Listed Companies, but they also extended to certain unlisted public companies and private limited companies.
Our Risk Consulting services focus on decoding the complex world of Enterprise Risk Management and add value to clients looking to develop a robust Governance, Compliance and Risk Management system within their organisation.
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework
- Virtual Chief Risk Officer (vCRO) Services
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Consulting & Certification
- ERP Implementation Support (Validation Testing)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SoP)
- Internal Financial Control (IFC) Framework
- Test of Effectiveness (ToE) – IFC Reporting
- Risk Based Internal Audit
- Financial & Compliance Due Diligence
- Fixed Asset Management (Reconciliation & Verification)